The Student News Site of Gretna East High School

The Wingspan

Recent Scores
  • Feb 24 / V. Girls BasketballGretna East High School - 40, Crete - 26
  • Feb 20 / V. Girls BasketballGretna East High School - 45, Elkhorn North - 72
  • Feb 19 / V. Girls BasketballGretna East High School - 47, Bennington - 35
  • Feb 17 / V. Boys BasketballGretna East High School - 68, Papillion La-Vista - 61
  • Feb 17 / V. Girls BasketballGretna East High School - 51, Papillion La-Vista - 44
  • Feb 17 / V. Boys BasketballGretna East High School - 68, Papio-LaVista - 61
  • Feb 17 / V. Girls BasketballGretna East High School - 51, Papio-LaVista - 44
  • Feb 16 / V. Boys BasketballGretna East High School - 68, Buena Vista - 27
  • Feb 16 / V. Girls BasketballGretna East High School - 62, Buena Vista - 30

The Wingspan

The Wingspan

Bravo, bravo, bravissimo! One Act cast, crew debuts “Lend Me a Tenor,” prepares for upcoming performances [Photo Gallery]

The One Act cast and crew premiered their production of “Lend Me a Tenor” on Nov. 12 and  will be perform it again on Nov. 19 and Nov. 26 in the theatre. 

“Lend Me a Tenor” is a comedy by Ken Ludwig that follows the journey of a famous opera singer, Tito Merelli, and Max, a young assistant to Henry Saunders, general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company. Saunders is excitedly awaiting Merelli’s arrival, however it is Max who steals the spotlight.

The cast includes junior Andrew Jones as the star Tito Mirelli, junior Colton Knott as Max, junior Cameron Anderson as Henry Saunders, sophomore Ava Fink as Max’s girlfriend and daughter Saunders, Maggie, sophomore Claire Hayworth as Mirelli’s wife, Maria, junior Katie Albarran as Mirelli’s costar, Diana, sophomores Joel Berck and Logan Hartman as the police officers and junior Will Seim as the bellhop.