The Student News Site of Gretna East High School

The Wingspan

Recent Scores
  • May 15 / V. BaseballGretna East High School - 5, Blair - 0
  • May 13 / V. Girls SoccerGretna East High School - 6, Duchesne - 1
  • May 13 / V. BaseballGretna East High School - 3, Elkhorn North - 1
  • May 11 / V. Girls SoccerGretna East High School - 2, Bennington - 0
  • May 11 / V. BaseballGretna East High School - 5, Plattsmouth - 4
  • May 8 / V. Girls SoccerGretna East High School - 12, Scotus - 3
  • May 4 / V. Boys SoccerGretna East High School - 0, Elkhorn North - 2
  • May 4 / V. Girls SoccerGretna East High School - 10, Plattsmouth - 0
  • May 3 / V. BaseballGretna East High School - 3, North Platte - 1
  • May 2 / V. BaseballGretna East High School - 5, Ralston - 2

The Wingspan

The Wingspan

‘Matilda the Musical’ draws standing ovation on opening night [Photo Gallery]

The school’s first production fills auditorium, children in audience actively engage with characters

*UPDATE: On Oct. 11, 2023, the caption for the photo of Bruce finishing a cake was corrected. Originally, the person playing Bruce was misidentified as Quentin Balcer. This was incorrect. It should have read Quinn Balcer.

Full corrected caption: After finishing a cake, Bruce, played by middle schooler, Quinn Balcer , is cheered for by the students.

View Comments (2)
Donate to The Wingspan
$100
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Gretna East High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.